simanchu-akino

Monday, January 15, 2007

my friend---...>_<

Last Friday, I went to Henley Beach with friends.

At night, I went to a "Korean soju bar" to have a farewell party for one of my Korean friends, Crystal.

This week, she'll go back to Korea, and she'll never come back to Adelaide.
I was surprised about that, when I heard .
I thought , she will stay Adelaide much longer than me!!!

She is very kind, funny and pretty girl.
Recently, we got closer and I feel she is my older sister...

So I will really miss her...>_<


I realized, I have only less than one month left!!!

I want to stay here longer...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger myon's world said…

    Let's go to the Korean sojubar with me!!!kkk

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Jamroon said…

    Very interesting, I thing... I you can try Thai food.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    As Jason has said Akino,now that you have made these new friends, you can keep them through the internet. You are our best blogger, so I hope that you keep it up once you go back to Japan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home