simanchu-akino

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've got a new home mate!

Last weekend, I have got a new home mate.

On Thursday, my host mother received a phone from uni, and that night she came.
She is Korean teacher, and she has baby now.
So I thought my host mother and I have to take care about her body, so I was little bit nervous.
But when we met her, she was fine and very kind.

I will stay with her only for two weeks, but I hope I can speak with her a lots.

And the same date as she will leave my house, next student coming.
She is Japanese……..

Before the Korean teacher came to my house, I was staying with only my host mother.
Now, I have a home mate until I go back to Japan.

I'm so happy--------!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Akino
    Does she have the baby (or child) here with her in Adelaide? Who looks after the baby?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home