simanchu-akino

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I arrived in Japan!

Hello Anna and my friends.
How are you???
I arrived in Japan last Thursday.
But I didn’t meet my family yet.
Because, you know. My hometown is far from Osaka. [Near Japan…kk]
I have to stay in Osaka for a while to have an exam.
In Japan, it’s very cold.
I prefer Adelaide’s weather to here.
I want to go back to Adelaide.
I really miss all of you!!!
Now, I’m going to Karaoke….
I really wanted to go Karaoke, so I really happy!!!

Anyway, I am going now.
Seya soon!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hi Akino
    So nice to hear from you!
    Jack is in my class this 5 weeks, so he told me that he had spoken to you. He is away for 6 days as he is going to Melbourne with his Girlfriend. my class with 14 young Japanese is nice but very quiet( they are too shy to speak up yet. I think we were very lucky with our last class as we had so many different nationalities and you all mixed so well. i have heard from Claire. Jack also told me that Joomi is going to Japan with Masato, before going back to Korea, so I am sure that you will all be catching up with each other. Akino thank you very much for the lovely letter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home