simanchu-akino

Thursday, February 22, 2007

hello^^

this morning, masato rang me...
he arrived in japan !!!
and next month, joomi is coming to japan......maybe.

next week, maybe i will meet masato.
of couse we will dring beer....^^
and talk!
you know, we really love alcohol.kk
i really looking forward to meeting him.

i think, now there are too many japanese students.
so many japanese dont want to speak english.

but every japanese, dont be shy!!!
please just speak.

i was so shy, when i came here.
wasnt i , anna???

ummm......
i shouldnt be shy...

anyway, tomorrow i have an exam....
i didnt study at all since i arrived in japan.

anna-----help me----!!!

seeya

3 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hi Akino
    Good on you, for keeping up your blog.Thanks for the good message -- I will pass it on to my Japanese students. The whole class went to the museum last wednesday and they all decorated a boomerang like you had done. Reiko knew about it because you had told her, so she was very excited, When the class did it , they all thought that it was one of the best things that they had done in Adelaide.
    I can just imagine when you get together with Masato-San and then later with Joomi. Anyway have a great time! Do you see Yui sometimes? I hope You did well in your exam.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger simanchu-akino said…

    this is akino.
    anna-i really miss you.

    tomorrow i will meet masato^^
    and today, jumi rang me, and she will come to osaka middle of next month.
    i am really lookinf forward to meeting.

    nowadays, yui didnt answer my phone and messege.
    so i dont know.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger yi-jung wang said…

    Hi Akino

    How are you? I also miss you, joomi and masato. If you meet them could you help me to say hello? After I studied in PEP course, I am always busy because my English needs to improve quickly. Keep in touch and write the blog.

    good luck to you
    yijung

     

Post a Comment

<< Home