simanchu-akino

Sunday, March 11, 2007

anna^^ i am happy

hello anna and my friends.
nowadays i am really happy.

because,,,,,,,,,

last friday joo mi came to japan!!!

so since she arrived in japan i am playing with joo mi and masato everyday^^
i really happy.

today we went to my worked place and we ate japanese tipical food [yakitori]
do you know [yakitori]?
it is very yammy^^
i really like it.
and it's very good with beer....

now you can image.....

of couse we are drinking alcohol every night.
but just a little, not too much.
so dont worry anna^^

and i also got on well with joe3^^
sometime we are speaking with each other for one hour.
we are calling each other about 2 time in a week^^
maybe after we start our class in uni, it will be less than now.
but i will continue to keep intouch with everyone^^
of couse this blog as well!!!

after joomi go back to korea, i will go to my hometown [amami].
actually i didnt meet my family yet, since i came back to japan.
of couse i miss my family....
but now i really miss my friends in adelaide and anna.

i want to go back to adelaide again....kk

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hi Akino
    My Nagoya and Kansai students have both returned to Japan. They were a nice group .
    Now I am in the second week of another 5 weeks( long term Geaps and a group from Naruto Uni in Japan for 3 weeks). Jason has returned to Taiwan. Jack is in another class but I have Louis back with me for another 5 weeks.
    Say hello to JooMi and Masato. I can just imagine the "Terrible Threesome" all together --- You must have had a great time!
    Bye for now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home