simanchu-akino

Friday, March 30, 2007

i went back to my hometown

hello^^
last week i went back to my hometown[amami].
i met my family and friends.
i was really happy with my family^^
but now i am alone in osaka again. i feel lonely....
i met some of my friends.
and some of them are already have children....
i was so surprised!!!

but when i met my family, i heard sad news from my family about relative.
i was really dipressed....
but now i am really fine^^

today i went to my uni.
and i made my schedule for this year.....
9th of april my classes will be start.
but this year i dont have enough english class in uni.
only one or two times in a week.....
i have to study by myself.

anna---!!!
how can i study english easily???
i dont have enough money to go private school.
but i cant understand textbook by myself....
i am worry about my english skill.....

by the way, this week was jack's birthday!!!
so i rang him^^
nowadays almost of his friends like me have gone back to thier countries.
so he felt lonely.
i also lonely-----

i want to go back to adelaide and study englieh again!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    hi Akino
    i have just reset my password as i had forgotten it!
    About keeping up your English, remmeber that site I told you about
    http://australianetwork.com
    then go to Learn English and then choosewhich area you want. For you
    either English Bites OR Study English would be good. You can print a transcript then listen and watch the program. You should also get together with other English students to make an English club and when you get together , just speak in English. Watch DVDs in English etc etc It's Easter this weekend, so we have a 4 day break.
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Bye for now

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger jack said…

    THIS IS JACK!
    akino!!!! it's been so long time since last contact with you.
    how is your life?
    everythings are ok?

    i am very fine~
    you know? jason has come to austrailia again but he is living in a small town which is near sydney.

    anyway, i really miising all of you guys TT
    GOOD LUCK!! FRIENDS~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home